Thank you for considering donating your time and talents to our chapter of Project Linus. Below are a few guildelines to follow.
* You can make scrappy quilts, themed quilts, or fancy quilts, we like them all:)
* You can top stitch by hand or machine, or simply hand tie the blankets for a nice "finish"!
* Please do not use team specific fabrics, upholstery fabric, or polyester. All fabrics used must be child friendly. Please do not use fabrics with glitter.
* Blankets need to be at least 36" x 36". Please do not turn in smaller blankets. At this time we do not have any agencies that need blankets this small.
* Quilts must have three layers, fleece may have one layer.
* Please do not turn in blankets until they are completed.
* New idea for fleece - using a stitch blade, you can punch holes around the edge of fleece, then crochet around the edges. Makes larger blankets than the tied fleece, it is quicker, and has less mess!
* Fleece No Sew Blankets need to be one layer. Keep ties to 3" or less.